- Already Framed Photo Print ready to hang
- Museum-quality giclée Epson photo paper with Fade-resistant Pro Ink
- Acrylite front clear glass-like cover & protector
- Semi-hardwood frame from renewable forests .75” thick frame, Hanging hardware included
- Light-weight so no heavy hardware needed to hang
When we decided to create an online print store, quality was our first priority. We spent a lot of time testing which printers to partner with to ensure a premium quality product, while maintaining an affordable product you can decorate your whole space with. We've have found the right balance that ensures a quality of imagery our founding artists would approve of.
Premium Luster Photo Prints
The perfect option if you already have your own frames to use. Our photo prints use museum-grade Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper which is a perfect balance between gloss and matte, providing you with highly saturated, maximum ink coverage. Because of its saturation and resistance to fingerprints, luster paper gives a professional high-end photographic quality. These prints will last, and shine in any existing frames you have behind glass or on their own.
Framed Photo Prints
For that polished and finished photographic look, our framed prints are printed on museum-quality giclée Epson matte paper with a clear acrylic glossy protective layer that gives a polished look. What's more, they're framed, and ready to adorn any room you wish. Our frames are a matte black that give them a high-end finish to help the photography pop.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame from renewable forests
- .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Over the past few years, the technology and quality of ink used for Canvas Prints has advanced in leaps. The quality of our canvas prints are far beyond those cheesy old canvas prints of years ago. Canvas prints are an affordable artist option that's ready to hang and light-weight.
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep
Mick Gow is a landscape photographer based in southern California. His style takes photography to an art level that embraces vibrant color and dramatic scenery.