- Premium Photo Print
- Photographic Canvas Print
- Framed Print with Clear Acrylic Front
© Mick Gow
When we decided to create an online print store, quality was our first priority. We spent a lot of time testing which printers to partner with to ensure a premium quality product, while maintaining an affordable product you can decorate your whole space with. We've have found the right balance that ensures a quality of imagery our founding artists would approve of.
Premium Luster Photo Prints
Framed Photo Prints
For that polished and finished photographic look, our framed prints are printed on museum-quality giclée Epson matte paper with a clear acrylic glossy protective layer that gives a polished look. What's more, they're framed, and ready to adorn any room you wish. Our frames are a matte black that give them a high-end finish to help the photography pop.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame from renewable forests
- .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Over the past few years, the technology and quality of ink used for Canvas Prints has advanced in leaps. The quality of our canvas prints are far beyond those cheesy old canvas prints of years ago. Canvas prints are an affordable artist option that's ready to hang and light-weight.
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep
Mick Gow is a landscape photographer based in southern California. His style takes photography to an art level that embraces vibrant color and dramatic scenery.